Process to strengthen Indigenous People (IP) to coordinate or jointly conduct selected steps of different planning regimes (i.e. Forest Land Use Plan [FLUP]/ CLUP/ Comprehensive Development Plan [CDP]-Barangay Development Plan [BDP]) in order to improve efficiency.
(Can run simultaneously to Enhancement 2: Ensuring Indigenous People (IP) Rights into Mandated Planning Processes.)
Reciprocal & sequential coordination of processes:
- Preparatory activities
- Formation of working groups and coordination mechanisms
- Data scoping
- Data collection and analysis
- Visioning and development framework
- Identification and choice of strategies
Guide and tools for indigenous people and NCIP:
- To understand the need to inter-phase planning with LGUs and understand respective structures for planning
- To participate in the plan formulation when and how inter-phasing will be pursed by the different users.